Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My New Hobby

MY NEW CRICUT!!!!!!
I'm SO excited! After years of wishing and hoping, I finally got a Cricut for my Birthday! I can't even really tell you how excited I am. I try to come up with an excuse to use it as often as possible. For instance;
Kaleb was invited to a birthday party for a girl in his class. What did I do? I made her a birthday card, of course!
The boys wanted to decorate the front window for Halloween. What did I do? Spent an hour + cutting pumpkins, ghosts, witches, skeletons, spider webs, spiders, bats, and mummies!
A friend of mine was making family trees with her cub scouts. What did I do? Invited her over and we cut the trees and leaves on my cricut. That one even came with a bonus- a two hour visit with a friend!
I have a feeling that I'm going to be going through ALOT of scrapbook paper. :) If you think about it, there is a bonus in all of this for Mickel, too. He doesn't have to wonder what to get me for a very long time. Just one look at my circut wishlist, and he's got it made! Next time I make something, I'm going to take a picture, just so I can share my joy with you!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I have wanted one for a long time aswell. But my in laws have one, so i just use theirs when they let me. They are very nice and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhh, please post pix. I'd love to see what you can do with that thing!! You're so talented.

    ReplyDelete