Friday, October 22, 2010

For all 2 of you that read my blog.....

Sorry that I never posted any camping pictures. Life just gets that way sometimes. Especially now that school is in full swing! So, instead of trying to catch up, I'll just post some of our more recent adventures!


Soccer.....This is my favorite of the whole season. It was Kaleb's turn to sit on the sidelines so he was enjoying the action with his brother. This shows how well he takes care of his baby brother!



Kaden enjoying his giant smartie sucker. They are so much better than regular suckers if you ask me. I HATE how sticky the other ones get!


THE ZOO!!

Mickel and I decided to take the boys on their first zoo adventure. Mickel took the day off and we had a great time! We went straight to the zoo then headed to Park City for a couple of hours, then headed for home. Quick trip, but OH SO WORTH IT! Here are a few of my favorites.


The tiger came by right when we walked up. They've changed it since I was there last and it's really cool to see them outside and up close. Kason thought it was pretty cool that is was that close!


Is it possible to go to Hogle Zoo without taking pictures by these silhouettes? :) Fun traditions.......

This picture shows a little bit of Kaleb's fun personality. Can't you just see the mischief in those eyes? Another note about Kaleb: I always knew he was an amazing reader, but last week his teacher told me he is reading 117 words per minute. (END of 1st grade goal is 46wpm!) So, he has started going to a special advanced reading class that will challenge him a little more. He's the only one in his class that goes and there are only about 6-7 other students in the entire 1st grade! We're so proud of him!

Here we are after feeding the ducks and geese. (You can see the one behind us that is begging for food. Unfortunately we were out.) I can't believe how blessed I am to have three beautiful, smart, funny, amazing...(okay, you get the picture) boys! I love them so much and am proud to be their mom!


Speaking of things I love...........
I sat for awhile thinking about what to say about him, but there are no words. I never thought that I would love and be loved by someone this much. He's amazing. Enough said.
I had to add this one. The boys found these masks when we stopped at Michael's and thought it was hilarious to put them on. Okay, I thought it was funny, too! You can see the mischief in those eyes too!

And finally.....

This is a halloween teaser. Just a little glimpse of Kason's costume. I know you can tell what his is, but just wait until you see the whole costume! Guess you'll have to come back soon so you can see it! And the others too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update~! Looks like you're having lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. make that 3 . . I read when you post!!

    ReplyDelete