Friday, February 11, 2011

So.....

I decided it was time for another little update. Mickel is still working as a Computer Draftsman and working on school. Except he had to take a leave of absence this semester thanks to some silly new policies the college threw at us. :( It's been a little frustrating, but we're both determined to push through. I'm still doing more of the same. Boys, boys and more boys! Kaden turned 2 last week and hardly sits still for 30 seconds together and makes plenty of messes to prove it. Kason turned 4 in December and loves to tease his little brother. Kaleb is still doing really well in school and loves to tease BOTH of his brothers.
I guess our biggest bit of news, if you noticed our new ticker on the right, is......we're having a baby! Yes, little Womack #4 is on it's way! We are SO excited. I'm due in August and we just entered our second trimester. We're grateful that the pregnancy is going well and progressing fairly quickly. I've been pretty sick. In fact, I've lost 10 lbs since I found out I was pregnant, but Mickel and the boys are supportive and helpful. According to Kaleb, Kason, and Mickel, the baby is a girl. Kason has been saying so since before I knew I was pregnant. Whenever he talks about the baby, he talks about 'our baby girl'. I hope he's right! Of course another boy would be just as welcome, but I would sure love to buy some pink, do some hair, and have a little more estrogen in the house!
Well, I guess that's what's new for us! This is my first official announcement of our news. There are only a few people in our ward that know, but I've been growing the last couple of weeks, and I don't think I'm going to be able to hide it any more! :) I LOVE being pregnant and I LOVE my little family. I feel so blessed to have Mickel and the boys and this new little bundle on the way!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the upcoming baby, hope it is a girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! This must be a very special bundle of joy to deserve a place in your family. You are such a wonderful mom. Hope you're feeling well. Sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mandy! That is great news. I was just reminiscing about our Sunday night sleepovers, such good times.

    ReplyDelete