So, after 3 ultrasounds, at 3 different points in the pregnancy, by 2 different people we are finally announcing that IT'S A GIRL!!!! We had our big 'mid-way' ultrasound today and SHE wasn't cooperating very well, but the ultrasound tech was able to get one quick picture that shows what my boys have said all along. After telling us that saw girl, she said "but have your dr. look again, just to be sure." ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Do you know who you're dealing with? I had been up since 5 am worrying that everything would be okay and wondering what the gender was and after telling me it's a girl you tell me that I'd better get a confirmation?! :) But, like I said, I had had 2 other ultrasounds that both showed girl as well, so we're pretty confident that it's correct. We're so thankful that all her organs and measurements are right on track and she seems to be doing really well. She's breech, but that's not too much of a surprise, my babies seem to like that position. Just the other day I told Mickel that the baby was kicking my bladder! :) According to the ultrasound she weighs a whopping 9 oz. and after getting a cute little 'footprint' picture we were told that she has a shoesize of 2.5cm! It's nice to know that we are officially 1/2 done with the pregnancy (my c-sections are scheduled for 38 weeks to prevent me from going into labor and causing problems.) Here are a few pictures of our little GIRL!

Above is her little foot. Her heel is top left and toes pointing right, big toe on top.
Below is her face and arms. Can you see how she has her hands together and she's laying her head on them? :)





No comments:
Post a Comment